Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bye Bye Balloon

balloon mom daughter art artwork drawing sketch motherdaughter

My daughter Alisa experienced her first heartbreak when her balloon flew away the other night. We got out of a cab and she just let the balloon go. First her face was amazed and she said "mommy get it!" When I told I couldn't. she said "Call daddy" and I told her daddy wouldn't be able to get it neither. Her face dropped. Her lips turned upside down and big tears rolling down. Waaaaa!!!!!balloon!!!!! We were standing in the street just watching the balloon flew away. She started crying harder and harder. It was the first time I couldn't fix something for her, I couldn't make it better. And It was heartbreaking for me too. But this is life. All I can do is to try my best and raise her to be a strong girl and prepare her to face life with strength and graciousness. It was a moment I will always remember. I didn't have a photo to capture that so I did a little sketch to remember it by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment